Skip to content
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting to ensure a steady, ash-free flame.
For the first burn, allow the top of the candle to melt completely across. This prevents tunneling.
- If you notice your wick is starting to mushroom or flicker, extinguish the flame, and trim the wick.
- Keep candles away from drafts, such as open windows, ceiling fans, and air vents.
- Do not place candles close to walls or other flammable materials, such as drapes.
Do not burn a candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use (and re-purpose jar!) when you reach the last 1/2 inch of wax in the vessel.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.